During the month of October, the Lasallian Vocational Expedition of 2017 took place. A group of eleven young people from the Southern Region of Brazil spent ten days together visiting the educational establishments and communities of the District of Brazil-Chile in Rio Grande do Sul.
- The Pastoral Centre and Postulancy of Niterói and the Collège La Salle Niterói (06/10);
- Quinta São José and La Salle University (Piscine) (07/10);
- A tour of Grand Porto Alegre (08/10);
- The Novitiate of La Salle St. Antonio and La Salle Esmeralda (09/10);
- The Postulancy of Esteio and La Salle Sapucaia (10/10);
- The La Salle University Canoas and Brother Renato (11/10);
- Morro do Coco (12/10);
- The community of elderly Brothers and the Provincial House (13/10).
The participants mixed with the Brothers, the graduates, the associates and the students. They shared in formation activities so as to learn more about Lasallian religious life.