The annual Conference of Visitors of RELEM began on July the fifth in the Centro La Salle in Lliria, Valencia. The participants included the Titular and Auxiliar Visitors of the Districts of Spain and Portugal, France, Britain-Ireland-Malta, Belgium North and Belgium South, Poland, Central Europe and the Near East. Also present were the members of the General Council from Rome. The topics discussed over the five days of intense work were varied and wide-ranging:
– The animation of the Communities of the Region.
– The creation of a Community of the Leadership Team of RELEM.
– The reorganisation of the RELEM Novitiate.
– The Adrian Nyel Project in the Molembeek district of Brussels.
– The restructuring of the Region.
On the third day of the conference, the participants enjoyed a visit to the Oceaonogrphy Centre adjacent to the City for Arts and Science, and this was followed by a reception in the Colegio La Salle in Paterna.
The next Conference will take place in Poland in March of next year.