MEETING OF DISTRICT LEADERS OF YOUTH AND VOCATION MINITRY – NAIROBI 2018
After two weeks of the Formation Program for Lasallian Vocations prepared by the Institute’s Formation Secretariat, the Meeting of District Youth Leaders and Vocation Ministry was held from November 19 to 23. This meeting was organized by the International Lasallian Vocations Commission.
Throughout the week participants focused on reaching the following objectives:
- Review the proposals of the 45th General Chapter and analyze from own contexts the its achievement, the challenges we still have and specify how to continue making them a reality.
- Enrich the assesment criteria for Vocation Ministry suggested by the the new Circular 471 on Lasallian Vocations.
- Share each District plans for the Year of Lasallian Vocations.
- Provide new ideas for projects and possible contributions to the next AIMEL and the next General Chapter.
- Write down a Message for the Lasallian Family on what was reflected and lived in Nairobi 2018.
Days have been very enriching for all; this has been possible thanks to a climate of true fraternity, knowledge and respect for diversity, with a clear commitment to live in communion.
We renew our commitment to continue to creatively promote all Lasallian Vocations with the strong purpose that our Lasallian charism continues to bear fruit.